Chegg is a popular Textsheet alternative in 2020. Like TextSheet, Chegg is a vast database of online solution manuals of various books and homework. Chegg is a Santa Clara and California based company which is working to help students in their learning process. Millions of students around the world, belonging to different colleges and universities are taking help from Chegg. We can say that Chegg is the best alternative to TextSheet after its closure. Currently, Chegg charges an amount of $20 per month from its users. But, the prime question at the moment is, Is Chegg reliable and worth the amount it charges from its users?
Is Chegg worth it?
Sites like TextSheets gain a lot of importance after Textsheet gets down. Chegg was one of those websites. Chegg is now immensely popular between students and the people who wish to learn. Moving on to the question is Chegg worth the amount it charges? Yes, Chegg is worth it. But it depends on the learning styles of the person and how motivated they are to learn. Chegg promotes the method of “Study smarter, not harder.” The one who understands this technique benefits a lot from Chegg. If you are a student and prefer to copy all answers from Chegg, then paying $20 to cheat is not worth it. But, if you use Chegg as a guide to help you learn the techniques and strategies, then you are investing your money in the right place.
Chegg provides a step by step solution to all the questions. The explanation to reach till the answer is crystal clear, which students do not get from a usual solution manual. Moreover, the amount of frustration and time Chegg saves of regular students makes the amount of money Chegg charges for its subscription worth it.
How to see answers on Chegg?
Chegg is easy to use. But you should first have a Chegg subscription to see answers on Chegg. If you already have a Chegg subscription, then you can follow the following steps, and you are good to go!
Steps to see answers on Chegg:
- Open up Chegg.com.
- Sign in to your Chegg account.
- At the top of the page, you can select multiple options. You can choose to ask an Expert about the question, or if you are looking for an answer to a textbook problem, you can write the problem statement in the search menu and search.
- You can search for the problem in search results to see if anyone has already answered it.
- If you do not find an answer to your question, you can post a question statement for the experts.
- The experts try their best to answer your question problem within 2 hours or as soon as possible.
- If the experts are unable to answer your question within the time of 3 days, then your problem statement will expire, and Chegg will refund some points to your Chegg account.
It is easy to take help from TextSheet alternative Chegg when you are stuck with some Homework questions!
How to see Chegg Answers for Free?
Chegg is one of the best alternatives for TextSheet and Litanswers. It helps students to understand the concepts by showing them solutions to various academic questions. To get answers from this platform, you need to buy a Chegg subscription, as it is a paid website. However, there are a few ways you can unblur Chegg answers.
Firstly, you can use the trial period of Chegg. Chegg trial period is four weeks long, and you can get access to any questions and their solutions at any time. You can check out the unlimited benefits Chegg provides to its users, ranging from step by step solutions to video tutorials.
The trial period is to decide if you want to buy the Chegg subscription or not. But many people use it as a time to get free Chegg answers. So, you can take maximum advantage of this trial period of four weeks, at no cost.
Secondly, there are various websites from where you can get Chegg answers for free. You have to google to question online, and you will get many links to the exact or relatable solution.
TrickyScoop.com is a website that provides Chegg answers to your email.
Steps to get Free Chegg answers from TrickyScoop.com
- Open TrickySchoop.com website
- Enter your Email address and Chegg Question
- Click on the submit button.
- After 30 minutes, you will receive your answer on the email address for free.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription?
Chegg offers several different subscriptions for its users. Some of the subscriptions are:
- Chegg Study
- Chegg Math Solver
- Chegg Writing
- Chegg Etextbooks
If any user wants to cancel the Chegg subscription, they can follow the following steps.
- First, log in to your Chegg Account
- In View, My account, click on the Subscription Button
- It will let you see your active subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click on the Cancel Subscription button on the right-hand side.
How to Delete Chegg Account?
Are you thinking to delete your account or cancel a subscription? These are different things. Deleting your account will permanently delete your customer profile from the Chegg database. After deleting the Chegg account, you won’t be able to use the incredible Chegg services. But, if you still want to delete your Chegg account, you need to follow the steps below.
Steps to Delete your Chegg Account:
- Firstly, log in to your Chegg account.
- Click on the View my account button on the top right corner.
- Check if there are any open or pending transactions (such as textbooks, active subscription, rental books, e.t.c). You need to complete these transactions before you delete your account.
- If you have any textbooks on the rental period, you will need to wait till the time they expire.
- After completing all these requirements, you can click on the Delete my account button to permanently erase your profile records.
Final Note: Chegg is a great database. Hence, to enjoy the features of Chegg, you should buy a Chegg subscription.