5 Quick Steps to Download macOS Big Sur Now
Every user can now download Apple’s new operating system MacOS Big Sur as free software. It is the most recent update in Apple’s operating system, which every user can easily download as long as the Mac is compatible.
MacOS Big Sur incorporates a lot of new features in it. The operating system has the latest updates of the Safari web browser, Messaging applications, and maps.
In June 2020, Apple first revealed MacOS Big Sur at the Worldwide Developer Conference. Then at the virtual event on 10th Nov 2020, Apple unveiled the latest Mac Computers, which will be having the new operating system MacOS Big Sur in them. In the conference, Apple executives briefed about the features of the operating system and the changes it brings in the technology world. They said that the applications run faster and more smoothly with the new MacOS Big Sur and, the operating system enhances device security. Here are quick steps to download the latest operating system for free.
Also Read: How to Fix 5 Common macOS Catalina Problems?
Quick Steps to download macOS Big Sur
Follow the following steps to download the operating system.
- First of all, back up all your data. The reason is just to be on the safe side. It reduces the risk of losing all data while upgrading your operating system.
- Make sure you have at least 4G of RAM available and 35.5 GB of storage available.
- Make sure you are already running Mac OS X 10.9 or the later version.
- Open the web link apple.com/macos/big-sur.
- Or you can follow these steps.
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Software Update
- Find MacOS Bog Sur
- Click on Upgrade Now Button.
The download will begin immediately. However, it will take some time to download the new macOS Big Sur on your Mac. You may have to wait for an hour for the download to complete.