- Cloud Computing – An Introduction
- AWS – The History
- AWS – Some Facts
- AWS Professionals – The Competitive Advantage
- AWS Certifications – An Overview
- AWS Certifications – For Architects
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate – Benefits
- Exam: SAA-C02 – Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Exam: SAA-C02 – Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Exam: SAA-C02 – Details
- Exam: SAA-C02 – Preparation
- Final Note
Cloud Computing – An Introduction
“The cloud” refers to servers that are accessed over the Internet, and the software and databases that run on those servers. Cloud servers are located in data centers all over the world. By using cloud computing, users and companies don’t have to manage physical servers themselves or run software applications on their own machines.
According to Amazon “One of the key benefits of cloud computing is the opportunity to replace up-front capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs that scale with your business. With the Cloud, businesses no longer need to plan for and procure servers and other IT infrastructure weeks or months in advance. Instead, they can instantly spin up hundreds or thousands of servers in minutes and deliver results faster”.
AWS – The History
Launched in 2002 and publically released in 2006, Amazon AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a cloud platform offered by Amazon. As of 2020 AWS is the world’s largest cloud platform with more than 175 services and millions of customers around the globe. AWS portfolio includes IAAS and PaaS services.
AWS – Some Facts
At the moment Amazon AWS has got more than 33% of the share out of the global IaaS and PaaS cloud market. AWS is ahead of the competition due to the breadth and depth of its services. With more than 175 services across compute, storage, database, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security, and enterprise applications, it has the largest services portfolio to be offered by a platform. AWS is trusted by many big names like Adobe, Netflix, Dropbox, GoDaddy, Pinterest, Accenture, Splunk, and many more.
AWS Professionals – The Competitive Advantage
We are living in an era of cloud services. Right now cloud-related jobs are one of the most in-demand jobs in the market. With Amazon being the market leader there is a huge requirement for AWS professionals. The largest number of active deployments requires more AWS professionals than any of the competitive services. According to CIO, a Cloud architect is the second most highly paid job only after that of an AI Architect. With a footprint in 190 countries, the demand for AWS professionals is also global.
AWS Certifications – An Overview
AWS Certifications are offered for both Architects and Developers. These certifications are offered at the associate and professional level according to the relevant experience and job role. AWS Certification validates cloud expertise so individuals can highlight their in-demand skills and organizations can build more effective teams to meet their cloud initiatives.
AWS Certifications – For Architects
AWS offers two certifications for AWS Solutions Architects.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
The professionals seeking a career as AWS Solution Architects from the beginning are advised to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect route.
A cloud computing architecture comprises a front-end platform, a back-end platform, a network, and cloud-based delivery. The job function of a cloud solutions architect is to translate the technical requirements of a project into an architecture and design ideal for the final product. AWS Solution architect’s role is to reduce the gap between complex problems and solutions.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS. You need to pass the exam: SAA – C02
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate – Benefits
An AWS Certification will benefit your professional career in many ways. Some of those are as following;
- Professional Recognition
- Increased Dependability
- Increased Employability potential
- Skills Accreditation
- Reflection of Commitment and Dedication
- Competitive Edge
- Career Boost
- Financial Increment
Exam: SAA-C02 – Recommended Knowledge and Experience
- Hands-on experience using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- Ability to identify and define technical requirements for an AWS-based application
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement
- Knowledge of recommended best practices for building secure and reliable applications on the AWS platform
- An understanding of the basic architectural principles of building on the AWS Cloud
- An understanding of the AWS global infrastructure
- An understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- An understanding of security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
Exam: SAA-C02 – Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Exam: SAA-C02 – Details
It is a multiple-choice, multiple-answer exam. It is available in English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese languages. The time duration of the exam is 130 minutes.
Exam: SAA-C02 – Preparation
Preparing for an IT Certification has always been a tricky job. If you can get hold of the right pathway of training, it can be easier and time-saving. But if you are not clear about what and how to study it can become a nightmare. Choosing the right training path is the key to success. There are tonnes of material available online for the preparation of the Exam SAA-C02: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate. There are numerous resources like study guides, braindumps, Practice Questions & Answers, and testing simulators are available. Pricey instructor-led sessions are also available. Marks4sure is among one of the sites that offer a to-the-point approach. Backed by a money-back guarantee Marks4sure offers an easy approach for success in Exam: SAA-C02: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate. Marks4sure claims their braindumps to be one of the easiest ways to guaranteed success in SAA-C02 Exam Dumps.
With Cloud being the most in-demand platform and Amazon being the market leader, AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate is a great way to begin a career as Cloud Solutions Architect. A great start is just an exam away from you. The Exam: SAA-C02 is the key to a bright future in Cloud Solutions Architect.