Everything About KickTokens
Transferring cryptocurrencies involves careful strategies and analyses for more profitable trading. If you’re new to this cryptocurrency thingy, knowing how to convert your tokens or coins is helpful to maximize profit or at least avoid losses. Here, we’ll provide the answer about how to transfer KickTokens to Binance Coin, as well as explanations about each.
KickToken (KICK) is a virtual currency that can be used in the Kick Ecosystem. Kick Ecosystem is a virtual market that provides as many as 12 services for the project owners. While KickRef allows its users to create their referral links, KickICO helps to attract token buyers.
In Kick Ecosystem, there are three types of KickToken, namely ordinary, frozen, and referral KickTokens. While the ordinary KickTokens are traded in on exchanges, frozen KickTokens are designed to be ‘frozen’ inside your wallet until you ‘unfreeze’ them after the KickEx’s launching date. Launched back in 2020, KickTokens holders can unfreeze their tokens by trading and paying commissions on the KickEx, an advanced-trading crypto exchange.
What Is BNB?
We bet you’ve heard about it a lot, probably from some enthusiast investors you know or simply by reading it through social media. Binance Coin or you can call it BNB in short, is a cryptocurrency that aims to pay transactions and trade on the Binance exchange. It was originally designed to work on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 token, but now it transitioned into a native blockchain.
Binance Coin offers many benefits that can’t be found in other cryptocurrencies. Besides providing flexibility to pay at merchants, it also gives its users lower transaction fees on the Binance Exchange. From investing to booking flights and buying lottery tickets, this cryptocurrency does it all.
The Ways to Transfer KICK to BNB
Getting brief acknowledgments about KICK and BNB, now it’s time for the answer to how to transfer your cryptocurrency. Before deciding to move, it’s useful to check for the market trend. It includes details about max supply, fluctuation rates, and exchange rates.
To transfer your crypto, you need to enter the cryptocurrency exchange online, an online cryptocurrency changer that guarantees privacy and transparent procedures to its users. Then, after reaching the main home screen, all you have to do are:
- Navigate to the exchange widget provided on the right side of your screen and select the type of coins or tokens you want to transfer. Because your goal is to transfer KickTokens in the first place, you’ll need to choose KICK from the list.
- Next, select the cryptocurrency you want to buy. In this case, choose Binance Coin (BNB) from the list.
- Type in your Ethereum (ETH) wallet address. It can be found in the KickWallet, a standalone cryptocurrency in the Kick Ecosystem. This wallet integrates the services that the KICK provides, including KickEx and KickPay.
- If you happen to have a promo code, enter it down on the space provided.
- Once you’re done, tap the “Let’s Exchange” bottom to start the transferring process.
- After the page has loaded, the website will do the rest. It includes checking and selecting the best converting rate.
Both KickTokens (KICK) and Binance Coin (BNB) are cryptocurrencies that primarily focus on financial-related activities like investing and paying merchants. The most distinct feature is that while the BNB runs on its blockchain (namely Binance Chain), KICK works on the Ethereum platform. People transfer their KICK to BNB to get extra investment rewards in the form of profit and avoid losses, which can be done through watchful analysis.